Our watches come with a one-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. If it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, we will repair or replace at our discretion. A copy of the receipt is required for proof of purchase.
In case of replacement, we cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model watch. If your model is not available, a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided. The warranty for the replacement watch ends one year from the date the replacement watch is received.
This warranty DOES NOT cover
- Any defects in material and workmanship of case, crystal, glass, strap, band or buckle.
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant. We advise against wearing the watch while performing activities that would subject the watch to more than light splashes/moisture, such as showering or swimming.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, accidents or normal fair wear and tear.
- Lack of care, negligence in handling and accidents such as dropping or bumping the watch.
- Life of the battery.
- Any alterations or repair by you or a third party without first contacting us.