Return and Exchange
Change of Mind
We accept change of mind returns on full-priced items within 10 days of receiving your items.
To be eligible for returns, the watches must be:
- returned within 10 days;
- in the same condition as it was received by you;
- both protective stickers in place on the face and case back of the watch having not been removed,
- plastic insert in the crown of the watch remaining in place; and
- it must also be in the original packaging as it was received by you.
To initiate a return, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
If you believe there is a defect, please contact us at email@example.com and include your order number, copy of the receipt, and a brief description of the claim including a photo of the fault or defect where possible. Do not send the original product unless we have advised you to do so.
- Once your request is received by our warranty claim team, we will then contact you to arrange the return of the watches to us and provide you with the postal address of our warehouse.
- Return shipping and handling charges for change of mind are non-refundable unless the purchased item is defective.
- For defective items, we are happy to reimburse for your costs of postage up AUD $10.00.
- All returns must be sent via standard post with a complete tracking number (or other traceable shipping services) that allows the return package to be traced while in transit. We highly recommend you insure your parcel and adequately protect the product during shipment. We accept no responsibility for products lost or damaged during shipment and we do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.